Thursday, August 10, 2006

TELECOMMUTING CYBER WORKER!

Businesses have been built and others have been brought down at relatively the same rate.
Its amazing to know but for every 5 businesses started 3 go under in the month of operation. When you look round and see all these businesses, MULTIPLY by 3 to know how many were started on the same day the one you are looking at was launched.

Well, every Business is an IDEA, and we all get ideas dont we? Imagine you acted on every Idea that flashed you mind? how many businesses would you have?

Dr. Myles Munroe put it this way, the wealthiest places in the world are the grave yards, they have all the ideas that were not executed, the un-sung song, the un published book, the invention that was to make air travel a joke!!!! and so many other things.

I first heard of this word from my father in 2001, I thought retirement was making him creative... DAD, i was wrong!
Today i did a job for a company in Uganda inside my Bachelor pad in London, as I listend to my favourate CD and sipped away at the finest apple juice not worried about a power cut.

I officially became the second mukiga-TELECOMMUTING-CYBER WORKER!!

People, I often reflect on my days as boy going to school bare foot and how with in two and a half decades i have seen both sides of the wealth scale the heart of development and its impact on humans. I am humbled.

QUESTION: what does it profit a man to have the world and yet lose his SOUL?

LORD, I worship you.

No comments: