Friday, September 08, 2006

Been Missing in Action:

Dear friends,

I have been indeed missing in action.
I am preparing for my last semister at university and... what can i say?
I am quite excited, i have had a number of breakthroughs and that great.

I was challenged this week by the Holy-Spirit who asked me, if i was ready.
It is I took stock and discovered i needed to dethrone a number of things in my life and the biggest being self.

I works so hard and the dreams and visions i get are dreams of dominace, getting me a big fat corporation and these have in a way blinded me to the fact that irrespective i need to get me a big fat SPIRIT of GOD insurance.
My prayer life need to change and focus on others' too... HOW MIOPIC YOU MUST think, Yeah, My prayers all start in "I" most of the time and end in "Please Lord".

I gotta style up.... As i move out this morning my prayer is LET IT BE AS YOU WILL LORD, let me have the HOLY SPIRIT Guide me, for if it is as i will Lord I will not drink of the CUP, and take the PLACE you prepared for me.

People, I feel like having CHURCH NOW!!

AMEN
Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bruv your heart is shining bright in to my very face.
i love your honesty, openiness and humble spirit. wow how we all need to be spirit led, how we all need to empty self of ourselves.
meanwhile this is deep, it shows of a growing relationship with God. keep faith , and run the race " Man of God".
if God brought to it he will take u through it.