Friday, November 14, 2008

CURIOCITY BROUGHT ME A WORD

I drove in my "new" car this morning and parked at the spot i deemed fit for my car... remember, this was early in the morning and I had the chance to look at options.

So... I walked towards office but noticed a group of ladies and gents enter a hall that seemed like it was ready for a 7 O'clock show.
I decided to go in and probe and found it was a service by this time i could here worship music.

Well.. Went in and had a time of prayer.. then the word dropped.

GO EAST!!

That is where the WISE MEN came from,
JOB was a man of the east
The sun rises from the east

WOW!!

If some one is planning a trip, think first!!

2 Kings 13:14 - 21

ANALYSE THAT!!

Ak

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

word!

oh you can drop me an email(weak@2weakdudes.com), you wanted to talk business?