Monday, May 22, 2006

THINGS ALREADY BETTER- Ease the pain!!



Well, well... Guys, we spoke at length last night.

I was stressed and to be honest the devil almost stole my joy. But, " I went to the enemy's camp, and I... TOOK BACK WHAT HE STOLE FROME ME!!, I....TOOK BACK WHAT HE STOLE FROM ME!!!..

Well, to be honest, i got to learn that SIMPLE things make a difference. Its amazing what pulling the nets from the right to the left did?

Guys, dont turn the boat round, pull the nets out and cast them to the RIGH!!

Baron, I believe you are deeply gifted in sniffing out " 419's ". I will definately put you on the my advisory committee... when i take office in Uganda as the head of state.

We have seen RWAKITURA and now its time for NYAKITABIRE!!

By the way, thats another sample of what the BASAKURU clan is all about.
Thats my brother BUGA ASASIRA, we were "SHOT frm the SAME GUN" in the words of my father so we definately had lots to share when we were in the "magazine" and share ideas on technology!!

Later Dudes and Dudettes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bruv advisory committee of what......... the last leader i heard of with such advisory posts was King Solomon. and trust me he was for real he had 300 .........s
just keep afloat