Saturday, May 20, 2006

Who said I had JOKES?!!


This is to all of you who thought i had JOKES!!
I did open the "HAVE YOU HEARD" and indeed I had not heard.... I just saw.

this made me laugh so hard my ribs complained.

Hmm... To you dad, you are the greatest... MUKIGA , Infact you are the greatest DAD in the entire universe, thats why there is only one of you. I never stop thanking GOD for you.. Mom thanks for making my dad a father. U know how much i love you, thanks for the deep cultural roots and for giving us things that not even death can take away from us... The knwoledge of the LOVE of CHRIST JESUS... I have an assignment to go to but i will return and tell you how much i love you BOTH.

To Julie.. copyrights reserved, Bahati... Well, spotted

To the Bakiga COMMUNITY, you are lucky to have my father for an ELDER and in case you havent noticed he is GROOMING ME...!!!

No comments: