Monday, August 18, 2008

DO CHRISTIANS GO TO HELL?

Thanks to my faithful morale boosters.
I am gonna come up with views on that question.

But in a NUT shell, Jesus Christ did not begin any
"movement" called "CHRISTIANS".
matter of fact, it was begun by the PAGANS who saw the
believers of the time act like Christ and called them
CHRISTIANS.

What I know is that, For all that are led by the spirit
of God are called SONS. (Romans 8:14)
I am sure that SONS will inherit HEAVEN and wont go to Hell.

On the flip side, there are the "quote and quote" Christians in LUKE 13:25.
When once the master of the house has risen up, and has shut the door, and you begin to stand outside, and to knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us!' then he will answer and tell you, 'I don't know you or where you come from.'

FAITH and WORKS cannot be SEPARATED.
One apart from the other is DEAD, above in LUKE 13:25,is works without faith
and in James 2:20 is faith without faith.


James 2:17 - 23

Good deeds and not the title make you a christian as the scriptures teach us in
James 2:17-23, below

17. Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead in itself.
18. Yes, a man will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith from your works, and I by my works will show you my faith.
19. You believe that God is one. You do well. The demons also believe, and shudder.
20. But do you want to know, vain man, that faith apart from works is dead?
21. Wasn't Abraham our father justified by works, in that he offered up Isaac his son on the altar?
22. You see that faith worked with his works, and by works faith was perfected;
23. and the Scripture was fulfilled which says, "Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him as righteousness;" and he was called the friend of God.

I hope this makes clarifies something.

God bless.... I am off to repent!!!!

AK

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it clarifies alot, thanks.
and in clarifying alot raises yet another question.
By works!? shall we then be judged on a scale of good versus evil? Then what would be the point of the cross?
(am sorry but this seems to be going round in circles)

k

Ariho said...

Well, I think we are the cross is where we get our justification. The price was already paid. That's the point of the cross.

Without it we would be required to shed blood for the wrongs we committed.

However, now that the cross is there we need to walk in resurrection power which is doing as Christ did.

Anonymous said...

thanks man,
this is priceless stuff,
keep doing the good work.

k

Anonymous said...

Everytime I reach this site and read,am uplifted. God bless you kingsize.